How to Enrol
Following initial enquiry, parents and guardians seeking admission for their child(ren) are required to complete the Application for Registration form.
In the years preceding entry, or as soon as possible in the event of any casual vacancy, students and their parents are invited to an interview at the College. Following this, offers of enrolment are made in accordance with the Enrolment Agreement.
The Oxley College policy is to offer places to applicants on our waiting lists, with selection according to set criteria. These criteria include date of application, whether a scholarship has been offered, whether the applicant has a sibling/s attending currently, family affiliation with Oxley College (Parent, Uncle, Aunt, first cousin as past students of the College), child of Oxley College Staff. The Oxley College Waiting List Policy is available to download.
Date of Application and Enrolment Variations
- The date of application applied is the date of receipt of the Application for Registration form and Registration Fee as per the current Fee Schedule.
- Requests to alter the original year of application will be considered sympathetically, however changes are not granted automatically.
- If a change is requested and the year specified is not on the original application form, then the date the request is received in writing would normally apply to that year of entry.
- Prompt acceptance of an offer of placement is required to retain the original date of application.
How to Enrol at Oxley College
Kindergarten – Year 12
If you have not received a prospectus, which contains an Application for Registration Form, you can complete an online form or call (02) 4861-1366 and ask for the Registrar.
Please return completed Application Forms to The Registrar, Oxley College, Railway Road, Burradoo, NSW, 2576 with the $55 processing fee. You can also fax or email the completed form then call the Accounts Receivable department to pay via Credit Card.
- The Oxley College Prospectus is forwarded to the interested parent together with an Application for Registration form.
- Upon receipt of the Application for Registration, together with the required processing fee, the child’s name is placed on the Admissions list for the required year of entry.
- Registration itself does not constitute enrolment.
- In the year preceding entry, all applicants will be invited to an interview with the Headmaster or Registrar.
- An offer of a place is confirmed in writing, pending outcomes of the enrolment interview.
- Parent acceptance of the offer of a place is confirmed on receipt by the College of the Enrolment Charge by the stipulated date.