Director of Business Services
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a permanent, full-time Director of Business Services. This Executive position is expected to commence in June, but this is negotiable.
This role is responsible for:
- Providing leadership and Management of the College’s Business Services team including financial, property, administration and ICT.
- Providing expert advice and implementation in the area of business strategy, financial design and economic modelling.
- Lead the development and implementation of the College’s Master Plan and oversight of major capital projects.
- Strategic Management of College resources, investments and borrowings.
- Liaise with the Board of Governors including the Finance and Property Committees providing agendas and reports.
- Promotion and advancement of the Purpose, Vision, Values and the Strategic Plan of the College.
A more detailed role description and the application guidelines can be found below.
Role Description Director of Business Services 2019
Oxley College Application Guidelines and Selection Criteria Director of Business Services
To apply, please address your submission to the Head of College, Mrs Jenny Ethell, via Mrs Linda Matthews at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 4.00pm, Tuesday 16 April 2019
All positions at Oxley College are child-related employment. All applicants are required to complete a Working with Children Check clearance prior to working at the College. See www.kidsguardian.nsw.gov.au/working-with-children for further information.